- About Us
- Sport, Disability & Education
- Sports Development
- International Soccer Programme
- Post 16
- Premier League 4 Sport
- Premier League Girls and Womens Football Programme
- WBA FC Sports
- Book Now!
- PSO Ticket Claim
- Summer Camps 2016
- Baggies Soccer Centres
- Future Baggies
- Summer Dance Camps
- Pre-Academy Centre
- Player Development Centres – Black Country
- Player Development Centre – Worcestershire
- Worcestershire Girls Player Development Centre Trials
- Baggies Birthday Party
- Dance Centres
- Matchday Package Experience
- Disability Development Centres
- WBA Community Sports Hall Hire
Blind Dave Heeley Successfully Completes “Escape From Alcatraz” Triathlon
The mercurial fundraiser has now raised over £3 million for charity and is looking to smash his £20,000 target this year!
Kenya 2016 Blog: Changing Lives On a Daily Basis
The Albion Foundation are currently undertaking their third trip to Kenya in three years as a group of over 20 volunteers and Albion Foundation members of staff travel to help improve the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
The Albion Foundation Hosts the National Down Syndrome Active Festival 2016.
June saw The Albion Foundation in conjunction with DSActive host the National Downs Syndrome Football Festival at the Portway Lifestyle Centre, Oldbury.
Junior Baggies Assembly Meets for the First Time
June saw the first meeting of the newly assembled West Bromwich Albion FC Junior Assembly, made up of 15 young, eager Baggies fans that want to make a difference!
Every home game, two Albion fans swapped their classroom for The Hawthorns press box on Saturday – as part of a new initiative between The Albion Foundation, partner schools and the club’s media team.