- About Us
- Sport, Disability & Education
- Education and Engagement
- Sports Development
- International Soccer Programme
- Post 16
- Mini Kicks
- Premier League 4 Sport
- WBA FC Sports
- Book Now!
- Future Baggies
- Baggies Skills Centres
- Futsal Skills Centre
- Black Country Player Development Academy Trials
- Player Development Centres
- Player Development Academy
- Summer Camps Week 1
- Summer Camps Week 2
- Summer Camps Week 3
- Summer Camps Week 4
- Summer Camps Week 5
- Summer Camps Week 6
- UEFA Women’s Euro Special
- Walsall Wood Saints Presentation
- Grassroots Clubs
- Grassroots Football Festival
- Premier League Girls Football Programme
- Baggies Birthday Party
- Matchday Package Experience
- Dance Centres
- Disability Development Centres
- WBA Community Sports Hall Hire
Five youngsters from The Primary Time Out project secured a place on a reward trip to Birmingham Bowlplex on Thursday 6th April 2017.
The Primary project that runs on a Thursday and Friday sees it’s participants take part in Numeracy, Literacy, Food Technology and Sport every week during Term Time.
The children are referred by their school if the school feel that they need extra input or a place to come to help to deal with their emotions.
In order to come on a reward trip students must achieve a score of 7.5 out of 10 over the half term, being marked on good behaviour, manners and team work.
On the day there was an excited buzz in the air before we embarked on our journey to The Broadway Plaza. When we arrived we were met by some lovely staff and we all played an hours worth of bowling on two lanes!
We then went over to the party area to enjoy a meal and drinks! The children did us all proud at The Albion Foundation as they were extremely well behaved and polite throughout.
For further detailed or if you would like to refer a young person, please contact: Anna Pincher on 0871 271 9840 or email email@example.com