The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of Sports and Education programmes.
We currently have the following job vacancies:
West Bromwich Albion FC Women’s Head Coach
(Sporting Club Albion Ladies)
Salary: £25 per hour – Salary range £4,500 to £6,000 per annum
Location: The Albion Foundation HQ, Ford Street, Smethwick, B677QY
Responsible to: Strategic Head of Women & Girls Development
Purpose of post: To manage the Women’s Squad, developing a playing and coaching ethos to win the FA Northern Premier League. To line manage the coaching and backroom team.
Start Date: ASAP
- Recruiting and managing full backroom staff to ensure the players are prepared to the highest standard and implement a quality training programme and match day preparation
- Recruitment, development, man-management of all players
- Creating, developing a playing and coaching ethos that is embedded through all Club teams
Key skills and experience required:
- A Licence (Desirable) B Licence (Essential)
- FA Youth Award Module 3
- FA Licensed
- First Aid Qualification, FA Safeguarding certificate, Enhanced DBS
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to travel independently.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact James Dale on 07972066859 or via email James.Dale@wlv.ac.uk
To apply, please complete an application form and enclose a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to James.Dale@wlv.ac.uk. Please note we do not accept CV’s
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd June 2016 at 5.00pm
Download an application form by clicking here: Application Form
Dance/Fitness Coaches required for local Dance Academy
Local Dance Academy, working in partnership with The Albion Foundation are looking to recruit coaches that will be required to deliver dance, drama and/or fitness sessions within schools across Sandwell, Dudley, Worcestershire and Worcester. The roles will be on a part time basis with a pay rate of £15/hour.
Dance training is required but not essential as training will be given.
If you would like to be part of the Epic Dance Academy Team, please contact Sarah Bull at email@example.com
You can find out more about Epic Dance Academy at the following website: