The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of Sports and Education programmes.
We currently have the following job vacancies:
Sporting Club Albion Centre of Excellence Assistant Coach – U17 age group
Salary Range: £2,000 – £3,000 per annum
– Dependent on experience
Part Time – 1 Year Fixed Term
Title: FA Girls’ Centre of Excellence Assistant Coach
Location: Sporting Club Albion
Responsible to: Centre of Excellence Technical Director
Purpose of Post: To deliver practical football sessions in line with the Girls Centre of Excellence technical programme
- Providing high quality coaching and support
- Implementing a training and games programme in line with LTPD guidelines
- To support the Head Coach
- The welfare of players within their designated age group
Key skills and experience required:
- UEFA B Licence
- FA Youth Award Module 1 and 2 and must be undergoing Module 3
- FA Licensed
- A recognised First Aid Qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
- An accepted Enhanced FA CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Disclosure
- Experience in coaching girls’ football
- An understanding of current centre of excellence structures
- Have knowledge and understanding of child development and be sensitive to children’s needs
- Willingness to work weekends and training events when required
- Own transport essential
- An understanding of Talent Identification
- An appreciation of Long Term Player Development
- Attended the FA Youth Coaches Course
- Knowledge and understanding of working with young players
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of the FA girls & women’s player pathway
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing date: 31st October. Interviews to be held shortly after.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS/CRB Disclosure. The Albion Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Dance/Fitness Coaches required for local Dance Academy
Local Dance Academy, working in partnership with The Albion Foundation are looking to recruit coaches that will be required to deliver dance, drama and/or fitness sessions within schools across Sandwell, Dudley, Worcestershire and Worcester. The roles will be on a part time basis with a pay rate of £15/hour.
Dance training is required but not essential as training will be given.
If you would like to be part of the Epic Dance Academy Team, please contact Sarah Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Epic Dance Academy at the following website: