The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of Sports and Education programmes.
We currently have the following job vacancies:
Fundraising & Sponsorship Manager
Salary Range – £28,000 – £35,000 + Bonus Scheme
Contract – Initial one year in the first instance with view to a full-time contract depending on performance and funding
Reporting to the Director – the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Overseeing, developing and delivering the fundraising and sponsorship strategy for The Albion Foundation. The role will involve the following:
- To be responsible for developing, organising and delivering all Fundraising activities and developing a calendar of events, activities and schemes
- Securing sponsorship opportunities
- Raising the awareness of the Foundation within the local business networks and building long lasting partnerships and networks
- Overseeing the promotion, marketing and awareness raising
- Will have at least 3 years experience and a proven track record of fundraising within a charity
- Will have a passion for fundraising and for raising the awareness of the Foundation
- Will have experience and track record of engaging and developing partnerships with businesses
- Will have excellent organisational skills, be enthusiastic, innovative and hard working
To request a job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please send a CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or Tracey Jones, The Albion Foundation HQ, Ford Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 7QY. Closing date for applications will be Friday 1st August 2014 at 3.00pm with interviews taking place week beginning the 11th August 2014. If you do not hear from us within a week of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This post will be subject to an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
The Albion Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Dance/Fitness Coaches required for local Dance Academy
Local Dance Academy, working in partnership with The Albion Foundation are looking to recruit coaches that will be required to deliver dance, drama and/or fitness sessions within schools across Sandwell, Dudley, Worcestershire and Worcester. The roles will be on a part time basis with a pay rate of £15/hour.
Dance training is required but not essential as training will be given.
If you would like to be part of the Epic Dance Academy Team, please contact Sarah Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Epic Dance Academy at the following website: