The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of Sports and Education programmes.
We currently have the following job vacancies:
Administrator – Full Time
Salary: £14,000-£18,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week – 12 month initial contract
Location: Smethwick, West Midlands
Responsible to: Administration and Operations Manager
Purpose of Post: Responsibility for reception and administrative support for the Albion Foundation over two sites (The Albion Foundation head office and The Albion Foundation School)
The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is a well-established and successful provider of Sports and Education programmes. To facilitate the growth of The Albion Foundation and the greater administration demands we require a Receptionist/Administrator to join this key department.
Reporting to the Admin & Operations Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• All reception duties as the first point of contact at The Albion Foundation Building
• Answering telephone and directing calls/taking/relaying messages
• Maintenance of info@ and sales@ email accounts
• Administration of all sports camps/evening centres/PDCs
• Collating and inputting monitoring and evaluation data
• Sports Hall bookings, Stadium facility bookings, Card and Paypal Payments
• Other administration duties please see job description
• Will have excellent customer service skills
• Will hold a Business administration –NVQ 3 or equivalent
• Will hold an RSA Stage 2 typewriting qualification
• Will have excellent IT Skills
• Will have a minimum of 3 years office experience including some development of administration systems
• Will have excellent communication skills
• Will have experience of financial records and cash handling
• Be able to work under pressure
Click here to download a full Job Description: Job Description
Click here to download our Application Form: Application Form
Closing date for applications will be Wednesday 2nd September 2015, 12:00 noon.
Interviews will be held week beginning 7th September 2015.
This post will be subject to an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
The Albion Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply please complete an application form and return with a covering letter to Tracey Jones via email at email@example.com or post to The Albion Foundation, Ford Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 7QY.
Dance/Fitness Coaches required for local DanceAcademy
Local Dance Academy, working in partnership with The Albion Foundation are looking to recruit coaches that will be required to deliver dance, drama and/or fitness sessions within schools across Sandwell, Dudley, Worcestershire and Worcester. The roles will be on a part time basis with a pay rate of £15/hour.
Dance training is required but not essential as training will be given.
If you would like to be part of the Epic Dance Academy Team, please contact Sarah Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Epic Dance Academy at the following website: