The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of Sports and Education programmes.
We currently have the following job vacancies:
Full Time Administrator
Salary – £14,000 – £16,000 full-time per annum – 12month initial contract, 37.5 hours per week (suitable for job share)
Reporting to the Admin & Operations Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All reception duties as the first point of contact at The Albion Foundation Building
- Answering telephone and directing calls/taking/relaying messages
- Maintenance of info@ and sales@ email accounts
- Administration of all sports camps/evening centres/PDCs
- Collating and inputting monitoring and evaluation data
- Sports Hall bookings, Stadium facility bookings, Card and Paypal Payments
- Other administration duties please see job description
- Will have excellent customer service skills
- Will hold a Business administration –NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Will hold an RSA Stage 2 typewriting qualification
- Will have excellent IT Skills
- Will have a minimum of 3 years office experience including some development ofadministration systems
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will have experience of financial records and cash handling
- Be able to work under pressure
To apply please complete an application form and return with a covering letter to Tracey Jones via email email@example.com
Alternatively post to The Albion Foundation, Ford Street, Smethwick, West Midlands B67 7QY.
Closing date for applications will be Thursday 3 November, 12.00noon .
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 8th November 2016.
This post will be subject to an enhanced CRB Disclosure. The Albion Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Download your application form here: TAF – Application form
Engagement Coordinator – Education and Engagement
(Full time – 12 month fixed term contract in the first instance) £20,000 – £25,000
- Implementing, delivering, developing and evaluating The Albion Foundation’s Kicks programme – specifically hard to reach participants, those at risk of offending and outside of mainstream provision
- To support and further develop both new and existing provision that targets challenging young people
- To recruit, support, develop and quality assure volunteers who work across our diverse programmes
- Will be able to closely associate, represent and understand the requirements of young people within our communities
- Will have an excellent ability to develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Will have a flexible approach to employment and will understand the need to work unsociable hours including evenings and weekends
- Will possess and demonstrate all eleven Core Values agreed by The Albion Foundation Will strive to ‘Inspire to Achieve’
Dance/Fitness Coaches required for local Dance Academy
Local Dance Academy, working in partnership with The Albion Foundation are looking to recruit coaches that will be required to deliver dance, drama and/or fitness sessions within schools across Sandwell, Dudley, Worcestershire and Worcester. The roles will be on a part time basis with a pay rate of £15/hour.
Dance training is required but not essential as training will be given.
If you would like to be part of the Epic Dance Academy Team, please contact Sarah Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Epic Dance Academy at the following website: