Introduction to a range of sporting and educational opportunities, working in partnership with schools and other organisations to deliver quality programmes in and out of curriculum.
To deliver the PE Curriculum staff have been through the Premier League AFPE training programme and are all working towards a level 3 Association for Physical Education Qualification.
We also deliver many different sporting clubs, centres and courses in the community. For more information, and to book your place onto one of our sessions, please visit Book Now
Each school will have a key contact member of staff who will be the main deliverer for your school and also coordinate all of the different programmes and activities.
Premier League Primary School Package 2016-2017
The Albion Foundation prides itself on the quality of its sport and education delivery, along with its long lasting partnerships with schools.
With funding from the Premier League, we are now able to provide a more comprehensive schools package which we believe will take our current partnerships to a new level.
All schools will have access to a “schools portfolio” with schemes of work, session plans and CRB info of coaches.
During the next academic year we are up-skilling our staff to be able to deliver a full PE national curriculum programme at a reduced cost to you (for more information about our PE Curriculum, please click here).
We have a menu of activities and programmes which you can choose from to suit the needs of your school and your pupils. The bigger the investment you make with us, the more added value we can bring to your school)
For more information about each individual programme, please click on the heading:
- Developing Sporting Leaders and ambassadors within your school.
- 6 or 12 week programme, 2 hours per week (one hour of theory and one hour of practical activity)
- Content covers play leadership, organising games, co-operation, compromise, problem-solving, helping to be responsible for equipment use and assisting lunchtime coordinators.
- Children get an “I am an Albion Ambassador” t-shirt, which they can wear around school when they assist in play activities.
Cost: £35 per child for a six week course or £50 per child for a 12 week course
Albion Match Day Experience (Years 4,5 and 6)
- An opportunity to go to a Premier League game with their friends
- School needs to provide staff support who attend for free
- If the school fill their allocation (minimum 45 spaces), they will receive a further 2 complimentary tickets
- Transport to and from the game
- Fully supervised by Foundation staff.
- Coaching in the WBA Dome
- WBA Cap
- Ticket for the game
Category A game: £31 per child
Category B game: £26 per child
Meet The Team:
Sports Development Manager