Confirmation of all online bookings will be provided, by email, as soon as payment has been received. If you do not receive this confirmation within 30 minutes of making an online booking, please check that our email has not been blocked by your computers spam filter. If you have any questions, or need to amend your booking, please call us on 0871 271 9840.
‘We’ denotes The Albion Foundation
‘You’ denotes the customer/participant
“session” denotes 1 day within an activity
“activity” denotes complete Camp/Baggies Soccer Centre over a specific number of days
You have a right to cancel or amend a booking, for example by changing the date or location of a booking, at any time until 4:30pm 2 working days prior to the commencement of the booking. To cancel or amend a booking, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or call us on 0871 271 9840 to tell us.
If you wish to cancel an activity/session 2 full working days prior to the camp, we will either offer you a full refund of the price you paid, at our discretion. All cancellations after this period, will be issued with a credit to be used against a similar activity
There may be instances where The Albion Foundation has to cancel either a session* or activity*. If this does happen the below conditions apply:
- If The Albion Foundation cancel an activity (ie 3 or 5 day activity) you have the option to transfer the monies to an alternative activity or get a full refund (via PayPal or onto a credit/debit card).
- If The Albion Foundation cancel a session (ie 1 day within an activity) you will have the option to transfer this money to an alternative activity.
- If your child is unable to attend an activity, you will have the option to transfer the money to an alternative activity.
- If your child is unable to attend a session, no refund will be offered.
- If you cancel your child’s place part way through a session, no refund will be offered.
No cash refunds will be given.
If you wish to trial a Baggies Soccer Centre for one week, it will be £6 for that session. If you decide to block book the rest of the Centre, the £6 will be deducted from the overall cost of the duration of the course.
We will not refund any sales if your child no longer wishes to attend the centre after block booking. We would recommend trialling a session beforehand.
The Albion Foundation will issue a code to be used on our website against a future activity book of your choice, the credit will be equal to the amount of the refund you are due.
Codes will automatically be emailed out to those affected.
The credit will be able to be used against any activity we may have offers on i.e. book online and save 10%.
The credit will be valid for 1 year from date of issue.
*session denotes 1 day within an activity
*activity denotes complete Camp/Baggies Soccer Centre over a specific number of days
All refunds requests must be made by calling 0871 271 9840.