The Albion Foundation are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users very seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand what personal information we may collect from you, how we may use it and your rights in respect of our use.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on our site at www.albionfoundation.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing products from our site, registering interest in an activity. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, and email address, date of birth, ethnicity and telephone number.
- We will take details of the purchases and other transactions you carry out through our site to enable the completion of your order.
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us.
- If you contact us by telephone, email or otherwise in writing, we will keep an electronic copy of the information you share with us to enable us to administer the transaction and produce reports regarding participants.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the resources that you access.
We will also collect ‘sensitive’ data. This data is collected for monitoring purposes. We provide services to a diverse and multi-cultural community and ask participants their ethnic group so we can ensure we meet the needs of our community and to inform funding bids.
The information you provide will be treated as part of your confidential record and will only be shared as a number or percentage to assist the funding process and no individual will be identified from the statistics.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To create a membership profile for you to help us provide a more personalised service which is suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or catalogues or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO CONTACT YOU
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the details provided below.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to communicate with you according to the preferences that you share with us.
CONTACTING PEOPLE WHO HAVE OPTED OUT
In order to accurately maintain the information in our systems we may on occasions contact those customers who have asked us not to contact them to ensure that the information we hold is correct.
This will normally be in the form of a letter, email or telephone call stating that our records indicate that they do not wish to be contacted by us and that they we will not contact them unless they grant us their consent. It is important that we retain this right to ensure that we provide good customer service and accurately maintain our information.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION
We will use your financial information to enable payment authorisation and billing including any online or telephone purchases.
When you purchase any products from us, your consent is given to provide your financial information and personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies, banks and companies that handle delivery and shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk protection. We will not share your financial information with third parties without your consent for any other reason.
All financial information you provide to us is not retained. Payment transactions and payment card data is used to process your payment immediately and is not retained in any format by The Albion Foundation. Cardnet receipts are retained for financial reasons only.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will share your data with West Bromwich Albion Football Club who may use this to inform you of events/offers, you can unsubscribe from this service at any time by ticking the unsubscribe button on the email.
YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right of access to, and to receive a copy of, information held about you.
We are entitled to charge a fee of £10 to meet our administration costs in providing you with the information.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Alternatively, you can telephone us on 0871 271 9840